Monday 21 July 2014

Ginger Pens her first show Or, Tits for Tips!!

Hello My lovelies!!!

It's time for me to start making some money and gaining some recognition.

I am ( as a lot of people may know), a performer at heart.

I love to be on stage and to take the limelight. I am addicted to the adrenaline rush.

 It is sad that I won't be performing this year with the award winning Pepperpot Hill Theatre Group of Darwen fame but it is time to take Ginger on to new heights.

I shall be penning a show which may or, may not include a couple of my friends.  The concept behind this show is burlesque and this is where my title may have mislead you a little. Yes it is true that I have a passion for burlesque and its fashionable revival but lets just take a moment to assess what the true meaning of burlesque is.

Burlesque is an art form that hails from ancient Greece (please read Dita Von Teese's Art of The Teese for more information) and it is basically one big, thigh-slapping, piss take from start to finish. It is musical, it is rude and some of it may contain nudity.

Fancy seeing me be funny and rude (and maybe semi nude)?

Then watch this space! I am in the process of writing the show in between Wilde bouts of procrastination. I suspect I shall have something for stage just in time for Christmas.

As Always


Ginger Loves You xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment