Monday 17 March 2014

Photo shoot 2 of Thursday last week. Or, Ginger turns professional (ish)

To be fair it's not very professional to piss lark about getting dressed up in clothes I want to buy myself but no one seemed to mind. Least of all Emma Brown, the proprietor of My Vintage, Darwen. Did you know she will ship anywhere.

For this shoot I modelled a retro line of clothing. Vintage clothing is original clothing that may be as new or previously loved. Retro clothing is made to look like it was from a certain era. I love both however, you are more likely to be able to find retro clothing in your size.

Don't give up though, I have some beautiful, true vintage gems. For now though please feast your eyes on these beautiful lovelies, all of which are available now from My Vintage.








So you should all follow the link below and browse. Give Emma a call or if you Love Lucy, give her a call too!
 
All My Love Ginger xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment