Sunday 9 March 2014

Why Ginger Disappeared or why you should look after yourself.

So, after several promises to you on the blogs I was going to write and post, nothing actually happened.
Soz Guys and Dolls!
Ginger got tired. Leading the life of two people and being any good at either is difficult to say the least!
Those of you that follow my Facebook page will know that I haven't slipped off the face of the earth yet, I just took a back seat.

As with all things, balance is key. Balance is something that neither Ginger nor her alter ego have ever been good at. We are both" All or Nothing" Women. In most aspects of life actually, which usually causes a bit of friction somewhere.

So, for the sake of my sanity because, I actually HEART this blog please accept my apologies and the next few posts to cheer you up before Monday gets here!
 
 
 
 
 
All My Love
 
Ginger
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment