Sunday 9 March 2014

Food Seduction or My Mahoosive Girl Crush on Gizzi Erskine

Gizzi Erskine is my foodie girl crush of the moment! Not only is she an amazing chef, and food writer as well as having her own T.V show once upon a time, she is also an amazingly stylish person! With a very vintage mod/psychobilly look, she is a rockstar of the kitchen world.

So, today when I couldn't find any biscuits and with my sister, niece and nephew due to arrive imminently. There was only one book I even wanted to look at!

Gizzi's Kitchen Magic!

And this is what I made!

All butter, vanilla biscuits. Without wanting to plagiarise, I will briefly describe the recipe ingredients and method used. But I will copy a link from Amazon.co.uk in order for you to purchase and recreate the yummy goodies.

Ingredients included; golden caster sugar, butter, an egg yolk. Which I put in to a blender.
Like this...then I whizzed them up like this...
then I added plain flour and whizzed that  until it looked like this...
I rolled it into lots of balls and put them I the fridge...
I put them on the tray and squished them with the palm of m hand...
Put them in the oven like this,
Watched Aurelia read her book and took ANOTHER selfie!

then there was biscuit goodness!!
Enjoy!

All My Love

Ginger xxx

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gizzis-Kitchen-Magic-Gizzi-Erskine-ebook/dp/B007W1D63I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1394405551&sr=8-3&keywords=gizzi+erskine












No comments:

Post a Comment