Monday 17 March 2014

Ginger, your local, friendly SOBER party animal! Or, How I still get hangovers even though I don't drink!

I know!!! Completely unfair, right?

This week gone by, has been brilliant and crazy and mad! I have been really busy with my fab new job (when does it stop being new?), the pin-up shoots and the modelling for my good friend Emma at My Vintage.

As well as partying on Friday night for Emma's birthday do!

I will post separate albums which will include a separate camera roll of all the selfies I have been taking! Ginger has absolutely fallen in love with Instagram and through this fabulous social medium, I shall finally be able to provide you with the vintage hair and make up tutorials you have all been asking for. I haven't forgotten about creating a youtube channel just for Ginger but it will have to take time to get completely right for y'all.

I also have plans for Inner Pin-Up Day which as you all remember is June 21st this year! All are welcome to participate, all you have to do is wear something orange and be kind. Not a hard task at all really. The aim is to spread awareness of the day so, please share the facebook event with your friends and get them to share it with theirs. Then on the day itself its about being kind to yourself and to others. I am thinking about raising money for a charity that connects closely with this idea. Suggestions would be welcome as it really means something to me that this should be meaningful to the world.
 A way of changing our perception of the hard slog of everyday life. In short I would like to make the world beautiful for everyone else. After all self esteem is such a basic necessity. Confidence is beautiful and when you feel confident and beautiful the rest of the world is beautiful too.

So, On with the Show!!!

All My Love

Ginger xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment