Tuesday 3 June 2014

Ginger Loves your Inner Pin-Up!

It is an important lesson in life to consider what you are saying yes to before you say yes.

 That said, never be overly cautious! Life is not mega long and wouldn't you rather regret DOING something than NEVER having done something?

The Pin-Up project for me was one of those self made opportunities. I have been inspired by the genre of modelling and photography for years.

 Anyone who knows me, absolutely knows that I LOVE to flirt. Being Ginger is for me, flirting with myself, my playful side and the side of me that I have given absolute permission to say yes to the things that make me happy. That build me up. That gives me the chance to build other people up.

Happily a few people have told me that I have made their day either through pin-up, my day job or just because, I took the time to talk to them. I would love to continue this and to make more people feel happy! So, please read on.

On the 21st of June 2014, I declare it Inner Pin-Up day! When I first started with this idea and in my original post there was some mis- interpretation which is actually my fault because, I am never clear and hardly ever know what my point should be.

INNER PIN-UP DAY: The Revised Rules!

1. Wear something, anything that is orange! If you don't have the clothes check out the My Vintage Shop Window in Darwen this week! A vision in lambent, orange hues. Or even Nail Polish, A scrunchy...whatevs dudes!

2. Each person that you meet on this day (or any day in fact) may not know how beautiful they are. So, tell them. In particular I am asking that we pay attention to women folk for there is a pin-up in us all.
3.Understand what I mean by telling someone they are beautiful:
  • You can go for a compliment on what they are wearing or the perfume you can smell.
  • You can tell them that you admire their smile, their strong positive attitude.
  • You can tell them that they inspired you to write, read, be a better parent.
  • You can tell them that today is a better day than yesterday because, they are in it.
It's not just outer beauty you see, it's all the things that combine to make someone truly beautiful. Your Inner Beauty or your Inner Pin-Up! Do you get me?

Don't forget to check out my facebook page and like it so, you can be kept abreast of event details.
Join the happy revolution, let everyone know that they are seen and appreciated in this sometimes, quite harsh world. Then don't forget to tell yourself whilst you are there.

Ginger Loves You xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment