Monday 3 February 2014

Ginger Pin Up Mondays or, how i decided to use todays blog to get up on my soap box!

Don't mind if I do! Stand up on my soap box that is.  I have been walking on air today after the response I got from yesterday's entry.
I made a difference! Albeit to a tiny percentage of the world in general, but that is enough. Isn't it?

To me it proved that true experiences and revelations are more beautiful than a handful of pictures.
I will still be posting pictures, don't worry. But maybe they will mean more to those of you that are following my adventures with me.

On June 21st which is the Summer Solstice, I would like to create a day for women and men but mostly women. In my mind this day would be about celebrating your beauty and strength!

More and more I have realised that we just don't do that enough. If ever! So, one day out of the year, the longest day of the year- we will celebrate our inner pin up. For this day our inner pin up is going to be ...Outer!

To show that you are celebrating this day with me, I would like you to wear something bright orange. A hair clip, a lipstick, a top or an accessory...it doesn't matter. I would also like you to compliment every woman that crosses your path. Make them smile, put a bounce in their step. Tell them why they are beautiful and strong!

It all sounds a bit twee in writing but  this would be a dream come true to me! So, tell your friends and family. get them to tell theirs. Change the world with me this summer solstice.


All my love...

Ginger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment