Thursday 10 April 2014

Gingers addiction to Lush or, bath blogging!

Yep I am blogging from my gold and bubbly bath! I love it. God bless hand held techy stuff, eh?
It's been such a long time since my last blog, I barely know where to start. 

Well the easiest place to start is Birthdays! I have several friends whose birthdays fall in March which in my opinion makes the entire month better than Christmas season! There have been parties and fabulous cakes.  There have been epic board games and even more epic dancing and singing. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and an extended family of friends! Long may it continue!

Of course what happens when Ginger parties too hard and works hard too? She gets a bit lethargic, a bit apathetic and just a tad ill. Nothing serious but a few headaches and a lingering cold which have caused a few more frown lines. 

So, after a few weeks of no shoots and no modelling at all, Ginger really wants to come out to play. 

Before I reveal my April/ May plans why don't you take a look back through March's shenanigans ?

No comments:

Post a Comment