Monday 17 March 2014

Ginger's first photo shoot of Thursday last. Or, how when a team of creative people get together you can create a landgirl v rockabilly look!

The day before this shoot was lovely and sunny! Really bright and that's what we were hoping for on the day! NOPE! It was foggy and moody and the light wasn't the best. This meant that we had to do a quick change of concept.

The pictures that follow do contain images of Ginger holding a cigarette. This is not done in the style of say, Lady Gaga who does things to shock people but instead to emulate an era in history. To create art. As it happens I have received constructive feedback that perhaps the cigarette doesn't do anything to the image. I have taken this on board and I have to say I agree that it does not need to be done again.

Ginger Wilde does not endorse smoking! It is not cool!

Please enjoy the images as they were meant to be enjoyed though.

Many Thanks to Andy Gardiner and Katie Finch of Much Love Photography, Darwen. Without whom I could not have started this incredible journey! Long may it continue.
























As Always,

All My Love

Ginger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment