Tuesday 25 February 2014

Rest your pins pin ups! Or, Ginger's day off.

Howdy Y'all!

I have not gone American I promise. I as ever remain true to myself and to my roots! Speaking of which,  it's time to touch up the roots and do some hair tutorials/photo diaries of me getting frustrated at hair.

What do you guys do with your days off?

I am a lister...not an "A" lister.  A "Lister".

For instance today I have to:
Do my hair.
Organise my finances*
Blog and write some blogs in advance for you delicious people.
Find the tripod for my camera.
Pick out some outfits to do selfie photo shoots**
Have a bath and beautify.
Pick up Mini Wilde and do homework and dinner.
Do the bed time thang.
Pin Curl my hair and do the bed time thang myself.

I like a good list but what usually happens to me is this; I cross off one item on the agenda and add 3 more!

I know that I can't be the only one who does this. Why can't we just give ourselves a god damned day off?
Because we are awesome and "awesome" sometimes requires a little bit of work. But please all go easy on yourselves once in a while. 

Enjoy life and enjoy my next few entries. Don't forget to tell your friends and family you love them either.

 
Have a fabulous day
 
All My Love
 
Ginger xxxx
*Easy really as I haven't got much money.
**Watch out for totz hilarious pics of me with no head!

No comments:

Post a Comment