Friday 14 February 2014

Ginger comes to play!

How easy it becomes to stand in front of someone with a camera. To discuss ideas on how you want to pose and what outfits you want to wear. AND...How fun it is to look back at your combined efforts, laugh at the ones you got terribly wrong and buzz at the ones you got so right!

So here it is...


Ginger's Guide To Posing for Pin-Up (a guide of trial and error).

1. Keep your make up simple but bold. I thought I had drawn my eyebrows on quite dark today but...

O.K they don't look too bad but I naturally have a lot of forehead going on (Bird calls this kind of forehead a fivehead) and I like to detract from that a little bit with my nicely arched eyebrows.

2. If your dress is at your knees or below, a shot of you with one foot coquettishly against the wall just makes you look like a flamingo. Unsurprisingly there are no shots of this.

3.Anything,,,ANYTHING Is a prop. I went and got my notebook, my specs and my battered biro from the car (by the way, nearly causing a traffic accident because someone was staring at me and not the road*) and got the perfect new profile pic for this very blog!

4. Music is your best pal when you are starting out! The right outfit and the right song makes a great picture.

Courtesy of La Bamba...

and a great big swirl that made me very dizzy indeed.

5. Looking over your shoulder can cause dizziness, take a big break between shots.

Until next time

Much Love

Ginger xxx

* Always wear a sex bomb dress responsibly and don't stare back at drivers who stare at you or there really will be an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment