Tuesday 14 January 2014

Ginger's New Job or, Aaaaargggh!

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh! Haha!

I'd like to think I am in a bit more control of myself than just screaming wildly at folk! I'd like to think that.

Tomorrow is the start of Ginger's new job. Office based, commission based, bonuses. Fine and dandy. So why I am I so nervous? What am I going to do to get over my nerves?

Reasons to be nervous.

1. I have done this job before and know how stressful it can be.
2. I left the last place because, I didn't want to be part of an toxic environment and can't guarantee that this won't be again.
3. Would you believe I am shy? Ridiculous isn't it?!
4. Sometimes it is the possibility of succeeding that you fear the most.
5. Think that's enough reasons.

Actions

1. Remember you have done this job before and you are good at it. Very good. Keep telling yourself and be open to learning.
2. You left the last place because it was toxic. Give people a chance but don't be a push over. Say when things are upsetting you.
3. You are not shy, you are just uncomfortable because it's new. This will last all of a week until you have finished meeting everyone.
4. Success is not something to fear, for that matter neither is failure. Get over yourself you pretentious £%$^&%&!!!!
5. Yes that was enough reasons. Sometimes, it is fine to be nervous. It keeps you sharp. It got you this job!


Thanks Everyone xxx

Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment