Wednesday 15 January 2014

Pin-Up Fitness or, The Commitment Challenge!

Say what, now? Commitment? Ginger you're having a laugh, surely? You are the world's biggest commitment phobe!

Well yes, yes I am. But sometimes, things have to change (including me using the words "but" and "and" to start sentences-Naughty).

It's not a huge challenge really. I am not asking you to commit yourself to the healing and fitness powers of, Yoga or Pilates (pee-lar-tes) and I am really not asking you to commit to marathon training. Why would I ask you to do what I won't?

10 minutes.

10 minutes of your time.

Not to indulge in baths or chocolates or wine, we all seem to have time for that. 10 minutes to make you feel better in a different way (honestly you lot, I know what you are thinking). 10 minutes of dancing, stretching, running on the spot, ab attack! Whatever! Just 10 minutes a day. if you want to do more after that, well bully for you! If you don't? You just did something to look after yourself. Something that will make you healthier.*

After 5 minutes, remember to switch arms ;)


I think I can commit to this small thing everyday if it makes me a healthier version of me.

As always,

Much Love,

Ginger x


*This includes large amounts of "race-"y fun if you happen to have a partner. For example you can run around the house in the style of Benny Hill or a Carry On film!

No comments:

Post a Comment