Sunday 5 January 2014

Weekly Round Up



What an exciting week this week has been for me! I hope that the first week of the New Year has been as good for you and if it hasn't, I wouldn't worry too much. There are 51 more weeks to go and they are each an opportunity.
I rang in the new year with one of my best pals in the front seat of her car with a couple of Starbucks and some Haribo, watching everyone else's fireworks and really saying goodbye to the last year. When it struck midnight ( we are a little unsure as to when because, each of our phone clocks and car clocks all said something different so, we sort of greeted the new year a couple of times), we realised that actually this year or any year is as good as you make it. Then I melted some Haribo on her car radiator and made some terribly inappropriate jokes regarding the subsequent Goo.
I made jam and put it on my face, it worked. Smooth skin (mostly).I will definitely be wearing jam on my face again. 
Pate is awesome and plagiarism is bad.

I LOVE MY NEW RED HAIR and I have embraced the selfie. I would apologise about the selfies, but heck if you don't like it don't look!

Here is to week two! I hope it is as good for you as it will be for me!
All My Love,

Ginger x


No comments:

Post a Comment