Sunday 12 January 2014

Ginger's Weekly Round Up!

Hello Guys and Dolls!

This week has been great. Nothing major to deal with, plenty of family and friends, lots of blogging, not enough of my own pictures, ALOT of ideas!

Monday saw me taking my Junior Miss Wilde back to school and missing her horribly during the day. I even managed to hand wash all my stockings, and clear some rubbish.

Tuesday I met with my photographer and we got to have some get to know you chat and business chat and managed to come up with an exciting project within a project haha! I do like me some plans, I just need to follow all my plans through.

Wednesday had me babysitting! The most gorgeous, handsome boy around! In fact, I am sure I said and did other things on Wednesday but he is sooooo gorgeous I have forgotten.

Thursday and Friday were fairly mild but I think you'll find the bloggage for Thursday was pretty cool and I hope to throw one of my parties at the end of the month as a big thank you to all my friends, who just need to know how much I appreciate them!

Saturday was nice and relaxed and Junior Wilde and I played an awful lot of scrabble... I played the word Quip on a triple letter score and double word score! 50 points for a 4 letter word...I thank you!

Today I am clearing out the crap that has been holding me down emotionally and physically (literally physically for a full year I have had no room to exercise because I appear to be an emotional hoarder).

Next Week is a BIG one for me HUGE! I start my new job next week and am simultaneously nervous and so excited I could burst! There may even be some test photos next week!

Until then

Much Love,

Ginger xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment