Saturday 25 January 2014

Soz Guys and Dolls or, Normal service will be resumed shortly.


Hello Guys and Dolls!!!

 

Well, I disappeared for just over a week without a word. For that I apologise. But what a week!

I was training with my new job and it is fantastic to know the following:

1.       Wherever you are, it is possible to make some cracking friends!

2.       Your capacity for learning is not limited to age or experiences!

3.       Hotel food rocks but a meal at home with your family will cure all that ails you.

4.       You don’t need wifi to survive (you just need it to be able to blog)

5.       Big corporate companies are not all out to brand you with the same iron!

6.       I am going to love my new job and will be actively encouraged to learn and grow within the company.

7.       Ginger and work will NEVER mix, but that is also O.K.

8.       A hug from Mini Wilde is awesome and will reduce me to happy tears after such a long time away.

9.       I am a girly swat!!!

10.   I am a stylish girly swat!

I did indeed make some fabulous friends and we will be following each other’s careers with great interest as well as encouraging each other!

It will be back to normal blogging next week, including camera rolls. I know I am training again next week but I have set some all in place. Waiting for you all! Please follow me carefully as I have written them with a few of you in mind!

 

As always, Much Love

 

Ginger x

No comments:

Post a Comment